Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introducing: JANELLE

Happy Sunday!!


Everyone else has a picture, so here's mine.....
My Photo


;o)


Bio:
I live SoCal (not quite close enough to Disneyland for my tastes. Granted, anything short of actually living in Disneyland wouldn't be close enough for me...) with my almost 9 year-old daughter and my laptop. I work for a Big Name Insurance Company during the day and write YA at night. I'd much rather write during the day and get some sleep at night, but...... Someday.....


Books:
The Trilunarias: Skye
YA Urban Fantasy (Status: Currently Revising)
Skye Corbin was just a typical high school senior—Prom Queen, girlfriend of the star quarterback, Kung Fu champion. But when she starts having strange abilities, like hearing whispered conversations from across a crowded parking lot, communicating telepathically, and suddenly understanding Physics, she questions who, or what, she really is. And the only person who might know what she is going through, the very handsome and perceptive Forrest Ramirez, is the last person she wants to confide in. Somewhere between breaking up with her boyfriend, figuring out how she really feels about Forrest, and learning to control her new supernatural powers, Skye needs to learn the truth about her past—before it’s too late. Because there are others like Skye and Forrest.
And some of them are trying very hard to kill her. 



Frozen
YA Dystopian (Status: Drafting)
When her brother, the heir to the throne, rejects his Programming and They refuse to awaken him, 16 year-old Ayira runs away to rescue him before he remains frozen forever.

Interests:
Most of all, I love hanging out with my daughter, any time, any place. I also love hanging out with my friends and talking about book crushes. In case you missed it before, I love all things Disney (and PIXAR). I love watching movies, tv (esp Chuck, Leverage, White Collar, and Psych), and music (especially Foo Fighters--hi Erica & Di, Linkin Park, Nickelback, and P!nk). And occasionally, very very rarely, I go on Twitter. Hardly. Ever. #internetsarcasmFTW


Links:
janellealexander.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/janellealexandr

No comments:

Post a Comment