I'm Erica ;o) So. I'm told I must talk about myself, which is always hard for me... Why? 'cause I'm not that interesting... kidding. No really? Please don't leave!
Okay... Thanks for sticking around ;o)
I'm a YA writer. I work for the American Heart Association and am a heart survivor and advocate. I'm happily married with 2 doggies and 3 kitties. I love to write, read, watch awesome TV (like Dexter & True Blood, okay, okay I watch Wipeout, so sue me), I LOVE to play my guitar, watch football (Michigan and Lions,) golf, listen to music, especially alternative. See below for awesome pic of my favoritest band in the whole world. Hi5 Di and Janelle!
Pssst. It's the Foo Fighters. Yes, their pic is bigger than mine, cause they are that cool.
So, I think we need bullet points in this post... Just because... There's not enough bullet points in the world.
Things I love about writing:
- Freedom to escape and be someone else for a bit (same with reading)
- Getting that perfect sentence just right
- The writing social world -- this blog is a great example of the wonderful writer/pub peeps I've met
- Being able to torture my characters
- Being able to rescue my characters
- Finding out more about myself and the world around me
Welcome to DNA. Buckle up. You're in for an awesome ride around the double helix!
Excited yet? Just wait...
Bloggy blog laugh.write.play.
Don't forget to check out my fellow DNA'ers' intro's! Link is in the sidebar under About Us ;o)